SC - Fw: Re: [SCA-U] Copying Old Documents

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 3 21:18:06 PDT 1999

Thank you for sending this gentleman's comments. to me.  you can tell him
for me that the Monk was a family member home on a visit.  Members of the
family could read, but as the monks training was as a scribe he was
commissioned to set the family's records in order, this included the recipes
that were special to the family and served for feasts.
Also please tell him that I have had quite enough of all the derogatory
remarks about my family treasure.  I would have not have mentioned it on the
list if it hadn't be authenticated first.

Lady Katherine McGuire
P.S.  I plan to withdraw any and all mention of this book from the list.