SC - Potato salad - my mom's recipe OOP

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 12:05:57 PDT 1999

Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<<
 Here is the recipe for what my mother calls "German Potato Salad" and
learned
 from her mother, but that's a far back as I can trace it.  Again, not much
in
 the way of amounts.  Ras, this isn't mayo-based, and has a very different
 flavor from what's usually called potato salad, so it might be an option for
 you. >>
        For whatever it's worth, I just took this to the family of a shire
member whose wife had died suddenly. We had several SCA folks at the house
after the funeral, and this got rave reviews, even from one lady who normally
hates potato salad. Thanks!
:-)

            Ldy Diana