SC - Brown yucky stuff

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Wed Aug 4 13:30:02 PDT 1999

<<As warning, another crusade which may suddenly appear is the idea that
medieval food is "good" rather than "brown yuckey stuff." >>

Forget the rock, I want to get that bandwagon!  (See my earlier comments
about reusing the water you boil your boiled foods in.)

Of course there's that problem with modern food too...my mother thinks
Indian food is brown yuckey stuff...which was awkward at my graduation
party because I shared the apartment with an Indian woman who was also
graduating.  Her family descended en masse with foodstuffs her grandmother
imported from India, and I believe Mom's exact quote was "I can't eat that
it's all brown and mushy!"

I didn't have the heart to remind her that she'd forced me as a child to
eat beef stew after I said EXACTLY that.  ;)

What a long week,
Emme