SC - choosing a Persona

margali margalicuskynolles at 99main.com
Thu Aug 5 08:34:36 PDT 1999

ROTFLMAO!
My Champion ld Ian Macloughlainn is essentially my 800 years
later grandchild, looking at persona stories, locals and
clans...which was totally accidental! [but ever so funny]
margali
whos husband is Taras the Unwashed, the scrounge of
serbia..and is a 250 bc scythian [well he was out to sea and
told me to pick a name for him...]