SC - Re:quince

Bernard Theiss (Efron) lunawood at infonline.net
Thu Aug 5 09:47:10 PDT 1999

    I don't know the after effects of eating the "thorned" flowering
quince, but I suspect it is the variety we have eaten many times in
the past.  Our favorite use of the quince is to add one to the
ingredients for Apple pie (sliced up very thin)...we also enjoy adding
raisins and cranberries.  Not strong period stuff, but sure makes the
crowd happy.
    Efron le Fey
    Hunter's Home
    AEthelmearc