SC - Re: SC OOP sailing times

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Aug 5 14:22:54 PDT 1999

Heeeey, I said short sailing trip :>) although I've got wool blankeys
that should keep you warm on long sails

If you are really interested check out "WoodenBoat" June 1999 # 148.  There
is a really great article on a boat some fellows built, a knarr to be
precise, then shipped to Greenland from the Maine in the US and sailed it
back.   Lots of great details.

This past months Yankee magazine also has a write up about the guys
at Wooden Boat and the place in Maine where they are built in large
quantity

Fiona