SC - a person is chosen

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Thu Aug 5 20:18:28 PDT 1999

Phlip suggests:

>>Don't let yourself be pressured into taking a persona until you're ready -
it's easier to go personaless for a while, until you're sure.

Also, don't get pressured into registering a name until you're sure.

 think about the time period you want to play in

consider what your persona does,

You also want to consider the relationship you and your family hold to the
rulers of your land.<<

        And please remember this needn't be done over a weekend.    Heck,  I
didn't even select a  name for the better part of a year,  and I started in
The West  as a *Herald*

You may remember I didn't give  *any* indication of time period,  coz I want
to wear  ALL the Garb. and all the rest of the info that fleshes out a
persona story can come in time  -- I hadn't thought about when/how I learned
to read & write til 2 years ago. (and I started playing in '91)

Caointiarn