SC - Local Girl Makes Good...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Aug 7 10:06:20 PDT 1999

Catherine Hartley wrote:

> Well I remember her as Lady Angharad from when she lived in the Barony
> Black Diamond in Atlantia, and I know I have been around since long after
> rocks were common.  (about 10 years actually--with a long break in the
> middle of that time)

As I say, my only exposure to Lady Katerine has been since the creation
of the cook's list, which would be, what, around three years ago?

As for my age or SCAdian longevity in relation to rocks, suffice it to
say I'm probably from the Triassic, or possibly the Cretaceous period
(~17 years).

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy