SC - irony on the list

Ana L. Valdés agora at algonet.se
Sun Aug 8 10:01:20 PDT 1999

No, Helen I was not offended at all and I hope messire Cariadoc hnimself
took not ill when I wrote " As usual, sire
Cariadoc impress me showing my lacking of scientific accuracy :)". I am
a quick learner and I believe I know now
when people write "down" someone or when people are really passionate
followers of a truth or a thesis. I respect
very much Cariadocs erudition and competence and I took his advice very
seriously.
But I could´nt avoid to laugh of myself, when I discovered I did again
a  quick quotation without doublechecking
the accuracy of the source. Its call in Frenc "faux pas" ...

Ana
- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora
Anas homepage/hemsida

http://www.algonet.se/~agora/ada
Anas och Evas ezine, in English and Swedish

http://www.dn.se
Under IT and Liv&Stil can you find Anas articles and links,
only in Swedish