SC - Book question

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Aug 8 15:51:36 PDT 1999

Greetings My lord Bogdan,
I have the book _Sephardic Cooking_ and it is a wonderful book.  The recipes
are great.  I'm not sure I'd call it period though, because he doesn't
document past the grandparents generation.  Certainly not from the MA.
Phillipa

<<
 > from Copeland Marks' Sephardic Cooking.

 Please tell me more about this book.  Is it a period source, or merely a
 good Jewish cookbook?

 Thanks in advance,
 Bogdan de la Brasov >>