SC - food history re peas

Kappler, MMC Richard A. KAPPLERR at swos.navy.mil
Mon Aug 9 08:55:29 PDT 1999

> Something I just picked up from over on the Authenticity list....
>
> On this day in A.D. 1485 (CE), the Diet of Worms abolished private
> warfare in the Holy Roman Empire.
>
> [thoughtful pause...]
>
> Swirled peas with worms!
>
> wearing my best dodgeball tennies...
> Seumas

Check yer translation, I had it as whirled peas :-)

>No, darling! You're supposed to run for the rock (you know, the one with
>the hot tub, wet bar, etc.- it should be nearly empty with everyone off to
>war...)..

>'Lainie

EASY snookums, Not only do I defend democracy, but I have watch on/in the
rock whilst the rest are away.  Decided to turn this into a paying
proposition, 1 bottle of bourbon per entrant.  C'mon, pay up.  Got a private
room in here, right over by the sauna, just a'waiting for yuse two.

Chuckling away merrily, Puck