SC - Heresey about the Rock!!!!

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 08:43:40 PDT 1999

Puck!!

Just because Ras left for the war does not give you free rein to
wreak you havoc on the sacred rock!  If you want bottles of
scotch, go out in the yard and sell indulgences or something,
you know, give people permission to "make up" recipes from
unsubstaniated sources!

I was already inside here in the kitchen, making some apple peel
and core drink syrup when you barged in and demanded bottles of
scotch!

I want you to know that I am not only a member of the Cooks
list, but also a member of the Ironrose list, and I Hit Like a
Girl!

(ahem)
Sorry, I got excited.  I wasn't really going to hit you, Puck,
but as I don't drink alcohol at all, I didn't think it fair that
you thought to charge admittance to our rock!

(sniffle)
Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra