SC - Heresey about the Rock!!!!

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Tue Aug 10 10:47:38 PDT 1999

> It occurs to me, though,
> that it's _possible_ Puck's geographical proximity to Margali's rock,
> one state away, may give him something of a legal edge in questons of
> custody. That is, if there's nobody closer. Elysant, are you out there
> are are you at th' Wa-uh? Possession being 9/10 etc.

I think everyone should remember who owns that rock and lets you
hide under it only by his good humor. I have a very large trebuchet
lined up on that thing and if people get too out of hand you'll all
have a nice hobbit hole to dig your way out of.

> I admit, though, that I've never had to pay to get under the rock, on
> those few occasions there's been room for me... .

I'm sure that the place is ever expanding for those who desire it to be so.
As said in the Sandman "Hell has many doors, some huge, open and
obvious and some subtle and hidden. But for those determined to get in
they always open."
Puck can guard one door but can he guard them all?

> Adamantius, charter member Fighting Cooks of Ostgardr, who just hits
> like a fairly large cook

Gunthar, evil list administrator, member of the knuckle rapping cooks guild
and who hits...well.... like an Ansteorran Count.

(You people make my head hurt.)