SC - choosing a Persona

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis pndarvis at execpc.com
Tue Aug 10 13:55:42 PDT 1999

> << I love the naming threads. I find it fascinating to see how
> people develop
> their
>  personnas and names. >>
>
> Alright Poppa, you asked for it :->

Forgive me for playing catch up with my email. This is from last Friday.
Elisabeth Valentyne of Pendarvis.  Norman-Saxon in Cornwall. (explains the
french spelling of elizabeth) Brother is Marcus Valentyne of Pendarvis, he
does Roman-british persona.(he is actually my best male friend in the whole
world, and even in everyday life he is called my brother.  His real name is
Harlowe, if anyone wants a good irish name)
I try to stick to 9-11th century, Marcus stays somewhere in 8th.  Pendarvis
is an actual Estate in Devonshire near Minehead on the western side of
england where my family is actually from.(my grandmother is from Wales, she
came to the states when she was 13.  She is 88 this july. My grandpa's
parents were from Minehead-he grew up in St Louis-my family is Burnham, as
in Burnham on the Sea).  My brother and I keep a small estate going by his
doing sea merchanting, we also take care of our half sister (my real sister,
Elizabeth) Asabaya (she wanted an early Spanish persona, she settled on
around 14th century, she's 16 and takes spanish) and our neice Mikala (my
sisters best friend Sara, who likes a mix of Middle eastern and Slavic).
We belong to a household of mercenaries. yeah, those people who fight for
money. No, my brothers ships could never be accused of piracy . .

Lady Elisabeth of Pendarvis
Barony of Caer Anterth Mawr
Principality of Northshield
Shadewes Company