SC - message from the guardian of the rock

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 11 06:44:14 PDT 1999

Terri Millette wrote:

> >It occurs to me, though,
> >that it's _possible_ Puck's geographical proximity to Margali's rock,
> >one state away, may give him something of a legal edge in questons of
> >custody. That is, if there's nobody closer. Elysant, are you out there
> >are are you at th' Wa-uh? Possession being 9/10 etc.
>
> Ok, so where exactly is Margali's zen rock? as I understand it ,
> Puck, don't you live in CT, or is that just Elysant who's there?
>
> Fiona

I had assumed the Zen rock was located near Margali's home in CT, her
nearest neighbors that I can think of being Elysant, Faoiltighearna, and
one or two others on this list. And Puck next door in RI.

I have an alias to the rock on my desktop (I think you Windoze types
call them shortcuts) so its actual location is pretty unimportant. I
_do_ know you can't get really good grits there, though ;  ) .

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com