SC - The Rock

Karen tyrca at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 11 07:12:02 PDT 1999

>Puck can guard one door but can he guard them all?

Silly Count, one needn't guard all the doors, one merely needs
keep the keys
to the larder, the liquor cabinet, the wine cellar and the hot
tub about
ones self and fret not about the doors.

>(You people make my head hurt.)

Sorry Papa :-(

whistling ever so innocently whilst looking smug at the same
time, Puck

Now, I am beginning to think that some people East of Ansteorra
(sounds like an American Novel, doesn't it?) have some trouble
with time and spacial sense.  I have been visiting the rock,
using the kitchen, and enjoying the company of the Cathedral
since it appeared there before me.  I never assumed that it was
in margeli's yard.  It is next to the cathedral, has wine
cellars, and only has a hot tub because I suggested it back in
the elder times of this list.

What makes Puck think that it -has- keys?  How many rocks have
you seen that do?

If Papa Gunthar (who lives just a stones throw from me!  Hi Papa
from Elfsea) owns the rock, and says that Puck can stake out a
door, that's fine with me.  But if he starts bringing
unauthorized battleships and stuff, I will just have to erase
him from my version of the rock, and he can take his *bourbon*
and 8" guns and go play by himself in the bathtub.

For myself, I am having a nice teaparty in the garden, and
serving my sparkling white pyment with various cookies whose
recipes I got from Anne-marie.  I am not serving black China
tea, but some chilled mint tea in tall glasses along with the
champagne flutes full of pyment.  If you would like to join me
cyber-wise, bring something nice and light to save us from the
heat, and gentle conversation, and you are welcome.  Beware if
you show up with weapons, you will be erased like a Loony Tunes
Daffy Duck.

Tyrca

===
Lady Tyrca Ivarsdottir
- -"Honesty is Everything"
AoA, OPN, ASTA, oleander
Barony of Elfsea (Life is Good in Elfsea!)
(all sorts of places in and around Ft. Worth, TX)
Kingdom of Ansteorra