SC - message from the guardian of the rock

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Wed Aug 11 13:51:01 PDT 1999

At 09:10 11-8-1999 +0000, Fiona wrote:

>>It occurs to me, though,
>>that it's _possible_ Puck's geographical proximity to Margali's rock,
>>one state away, may give him something of a legal edge in questons of
>>custody. That is, if there's nobody closer. Elysant, are you out there
>>are are you at th' Wa-uh? Possession being 9/10 etc.
>
>Ok, so where exactly is Margali's zen rock? as I understand it ,
>Puck, don't you live in CT, or is that just Elysant who's there?

No, Puck's over in RI.  Elysant's here in CT, but she's in a different
canton.  I, on the other hand, am here in Dragon's Aerie, and therefore
claim to be The One and Only True Guardian of the Rock.

(Good thing we're in port for a while, eh?)

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable