SC - Pennsic

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Wed Aug 11 14:44:24 PDT 1999

Melissa Martines wrote:
> No one has answered my question about when and where the list serve members
> are gathering for the Pennsic soiree.  I'm leaving soon -- someone help
> please! :)  I missed it last year.  I don't want to miss it again.

According to the schedule on the web, the Cooks' List get-together
is on 8/17 at 5pm in A&S #6.

Vika
(I'm making a bunch of Icelandic chicken for my camp, maybe I should
just throw in an extra for the potluck)

- --
      Victoria Swann * tori at panix.com * http://www.panix.com/~tori
LNH: Lurking Girl * SCA: Vika (Ostgardr) * WB: miri * work: vf at panix.com
   "Commit a little mortal sin, it's good for the soul."  -J. Buffett
     If you spam me, you will be procmailed out of 10,000 mailboxes.