SC - family values?

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Thu Aug 12 07:20:38 PDT 1999

> I will probably ramble, but I do agree with  you. There is no need for
> assault weapons for hunting.

> YIS
> Lord Jean Luc de Brest

I believe this is beginning to stray from the subject matter a bit. I've
tolerated the rock stuff because this is usual Pennsic silliness. But
this could become heated and it is not really applicable to either the
SCA, cookery or things devoted to the list.

If necessary, please take it private.

Thanks,

Gunthar
Evil List Administrator