SC - family values?

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 01:58:52 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/13/1999 12:39:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
lalliepop at netzero.net writes:

> I think that stiffer gun control laws are necessary!
>  Can't we at least make it harder for people to get weapons like these?

There are laws on the books here in the US to stop this. They are not being
enforced. Why this is I do not know, and do not ascribe sinister motives to
what is probably stupidity. The fact is, it's a nice way to look like you're
doing something without making anybody really mad to pass a law. The tough
part is enforcing it, that does make people mad.

I have said this, and I believe in the Second Amendment, and I believe it
applies to private citizens. I apologize for taking up bandwidth on what
should be a cooks list, but the tone is getting hysterical. I will say no
more on this subject. I will ignore further posts with this subject line. The
world is a dangerous place people, and not everybody plays by the rules. The
tighter you make the rules, the more people do not play by them. Remember
this.

Corwyn