SC - Re: Comfort food

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Fri Aug 13 14:18:29 PDT 1999

Rats, Mordonna, I thought I'd found someone besides my cousin Sarah who
would nosh on plain butter.  For myself I need my butter mixed with brown
sugar...halfway to cookie batter, yum.  Hold the flour, egg, heat, etc....

As for the what-tastes-bad discussion, I'd like to mention a study that
made it onto my bulletin board a few years back--it boiled down to "taste
buds aren't the same in all people and it is identifiably genetic
transmission".  I crowed with glee, because my Dad hated green peppers as
much as I do, and everyone else around us loved them.

Making myself hungry,
Emme