SC - Recipe needed

Kerri Canepa kerric at pobox.alaska.net
Sat Aug 14 20:26:29 PDT 1999

All this talk about pizzelle made me go out and buy one. That and we're going to
serve wafers at the 12th Night feast next January.

I got one of the hand held variety which came with a recipe. Problem is, the
recipe includes baking powder and vanilla extract.

Is there an authentic wafer recipe? I'd like to have time to play with making
wafers before the real thing.

Kerri
Cedrin Etainnighean, OL