SC - FW: Fields of Gold information

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at tci.com
Wed Aug 18 07:11:12 PDT 1999

Here's our answer:

"<snip>

This Tasting is designed to bring out the Grandiose.  Many would argue that
Chocolate is not period, But I say that Spain landed in the new world in
1492, and if you found Chocolate, would you share?????  This is a display
contest designed around the premise "To the most decadent (with a period
flair) go the Spoils"  Imagination definitely counts, and be not shy with
thy presentation......

Pass it on

In Service, Ld Random"