SC - Caught off guard, or, experiencing the ancient

Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com Mary_HallSheahan at ademco.com
Thu Aug 19 07:42:14 PDT 1999

Master Adamantius, that is one of the best pieces of travel writing I've
seen in a long time.  I humbly suggest you consider submitting it to
"Saveur."  A slight alteration to the phrase "my lady wife" might be
appropriate for a non-SCAdian audience but don't change a word beyond
paragraph three.
Emme