SC - Coffee drinking

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Aug 20 16:58:27 PDT 1999

Karen O wrote:

> -Lainie giggling mischieviously stated
> Why not just unapologetically say "Yes, I drink coffee in the morning, and
> yes I know it isn't period. <
>
>         If someone is  THAT close to be peering in my mug,  They had better
> have a VERY good explanation of why they are with me  THAT early in the
> morning . . . . .

I actually drink my moring tea out of a lovely little ceramic mug that a
friend gave me... decorated with a crab. If I have the crabby mug in
hand, I have not yet finished my tea, and only the heavily armed (or
very cuddly) dare come near...

> Caointiarn
>  who'd  *never* sleep with someone that  questioned my choice of beverage

'Lainie (who trains SOs to bring her hot tea in the morning!)