SC - Cuskynoles

Mon Aug 23 07:31:24 PDT 1999

The gif of which cuskynole, the true or the heretical?  I didn't include the
gif, because I don't have it and because the stripped down debate file is
132 KB.  I've divided this into two parts and already sent it out.

For those who requested the debate file, if the size causes problems or
there are other problems, let me know.

Bear