SC - Duh!

Micaylah dy018 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Aug 23 09:28:34 PDT 1999

Stefan, Phlip, Ras and Elesant,

Well I certainly LOVED finally meeting you guys at Pennsic. It
definitely was one of the things on my "to do" list. The only glitch
was that I wasn't able to come back and hang with you guys. On
Saturday afternoon I decided to stop waiting for John-Arthur-John
(don't ever call him this Ras, he HATES it) and go on Walk-About by
myself to look for you. I vaguely knew where you were and also that
you were camped by the lake.

So off I trundled laden with some little treats (Canadian Smarties et
al) and having been there for just over 24 hours I was still slightly
directionally challenged. That, and the fact that some people were
torn down and gone, made for some completely different landmarks. Also
I think I was a little fuzzy from doing several (okay, WAAAAAAYYYYYY
too many) Crown Royal shooters with a dear friend the night before! I
had quite a lovely walk around the lake, finally ending up back in
Skraeling Althing, but missed your encampment completely. Duh.

Plans are definitely in place for a smallish Hall to be constructed
for me here and transported down for P XXIX,which will be stored at
Coopers for my annual sojourn that I have decided is an absolute MUST
from now on! Looking forward to this IMMENSELY. I am also going to
rent a bed AND a fridge as Skrael has electricity (not sure if all
sites have this) and then I can dedicate more time to doing what I
love best...COOKING WITH YA'LL!

Perhaps next year my friends.

Micaylah
- -who is extremely exhausted trying to pack 2 weeks worth of Pennsic
into 3 days- zzzzzzzzz