SC - Icelandic chicken. and sources.

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 09:41:55 PDT 1999

Greetings All,

Sorry about my silence.  It appears I was thrown off several list during
Pennsic.

Question,  I was given a bite of Icelandic chicken by camp crooked cat behind
us.  I understood the recipe to be a chicken breast wrapped in bacon then
pastry.  Was it then boiled?  Was the chicken pre cooked?

Also, I had asked about white sals for the humus recipe supplied by Allison
and Ras.  You may have answered, just I did not receive it.

thanks

Frederich