SC - fancy feasts vs. simple feasts

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Wed Aug 25 04:52:37 PDT 1999

I must agree with Lainie this time.  For our cooking guild will often try
stuff that we don/t feel we can afford to make at a public feast.

Too many times we are faced with gentles deciding if the cost/value of the
feast is better than taking themselves to a buffet down the street.  At times
I have heard, "Yes your food will be better, but its cheaper down the street.
"