SC - www.estrellawar.com

Mordonna22 at aol.com Mordonna22 at aol.com
Sun Aug 29 18:58:48 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/29/1999 2:10:00 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
Tollhase1 at aol.com writes:

<<
 As Estrellia is in the winter for us.  What would the driving conditions be
 like?  Are we likely to encounter foul weather in the mountains?  Sorry its
 been over twenty years since I have been out there.  >>

Coming into the Valley of the Sun you must travel over some mountainous
terrain.  It's still the Northern Hemisphere's winter, and there will be snow
on some of the mountains.  The Valley, of course, will have weather far
warmer than the rest of the country at that time of year.  From past
experience, I can tell you that we will have a  LOT of wind, and at least one
day of rain or drizzle.  Ever try to erect a parachute tent in 40 mph winds?
Know what parachutes are designed for?  It is a lot of fun.

Mordonna