SC - Lefse/hleifr

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Aug 29 22:22:26 PDT 1999

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain said:
> And it came to pass on 25 Aug 99,, that Decker, Terry D. wrote:
> > To my knowledge, there are four pre-1600 bread recipes (which I posted to
> > the list about a week ago), and a number of 17th Century recipes which
> > probably originate in the 16th Century.
>
> Great!  I will look for them in the Floriligeum, since I was unsubbed from
> the list during Pennsic.

While I recently updated the bread-msg file and it should be on the web in
the next day or two, that last time I updated the breadmaking-msg file was
in April. Besides this, if Bear posted those recipes while I was at Pennsic,
I probably haven't gotten to that digest just yet. Now that I know there is
a need I will try to push this to the top of my priorities.

Thanks for your confidence in the Florilegium but sorry for the delay.

Stefan
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net
**** See Stefan's Florilegium files at: