SC - Recipe databases

UnruhBays, Melanie A UnruhBays.Melanie.A at tci.com
Mon Aug 30 07:10:43 PDT 1999

On the other hand, he might be able to make money with it! *I'd* pay money
for a program that would do everything Mastercook can do, but better. For
example, adding ingredient amounts and *then* converting them to the larger
measure, and extending the room available for notes, which is where I prefer
to put original recipes, but they're often too long. Maybe a additional tab
for originals. You know, things that would be especially useful for people
like us.
Maredudd