SC - Stuffed food in Period (was bell pepper thread)

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Tue Aug 31 08:06:32 PDT 1999

	snip

>   Before I can post the recipe in question, I usually have to translate it
> first.
>   Please bear with me if  there's a delay.

	On behalf of all of us lurking on this list who can't even manage
15th century English, let alone any other language, THANK YOU. We will be
very patient or try to be with you and everyone else who so kindly
translates and gifts us with those translations.
	Margarite