SC - candied spices and other stuff

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Mon Aug 2 16:01:44 PDT 1999

Greetings Sindara,
I looked up in the index and looked through every page ot *A Drizzle of
Honey* but could find nothing about noodle kugel or rice pudding.  Also, no
help with the spices.  Sorry.
Phillipa

<<
 I am also looking for information as to the periodness of pudding using
 grains such as rice and wheat or using noodles.  I am particularly
 intersted in a middle eastern connection.  Could someone look up noodle
 kugel or rice pudding in "A Drizzle of Honey"?

 THanks in advance.

 Sindara >>