SC - candied spices and other stuff

Sharon R. Saroff sindara at pobox.com
Mon Aug 2 16:27:37 PDT 1999

Phillipa,

Per chance could there be similar recipes?  For instance,  last year I
found a book of period recipes from Europe and a couple were very similar
to Prehito which is a sweet wheat pudding served on Purim.  I know a
Drizzle of Honey is not the only resource, but  I am trying to get as many
resources together as I can.

Thanks in advance,

Sindara