SC - feast disasters

Mike Young uther at lcc.net
Tue Aug 3 05:54:13 PDT 1999

Sixteen years ago at our very first Battle of the Pines, on Labor Day weekend,
(hot, really, really, hot)  our first time feastocrat didn't have room in
the fridge for all the chicken she had pre-cooked on Fri. so she just left
it in pans...sitting outside.  Not long...just all night.:-)  By the next
day, the smell told us there would have to be some more chicken bought and
cooked ASAP for the feast that night.  Everyone pulled together and we
survived-it's really made the last fifteen feasts seem pretty easy tho:-)
gwyneth