SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta salad- the mildOregon version - OOP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Aug 4 19:12:30 PDT 1999

Melcnewton wrote:

> huh? I've always thought that corn and lima beans was Succatash (sp?) with
> the hamburger/tomato sauce/mac pasta being the goulash. Then again, we could
> always start with the "hot dish", that is, peas and canned tuna and cream of
> mushrooms soup, ect. cooked into a cassarole.

AAAAGGHH!!!! Depravity!!! Generations of British schoolchildren have
grown up having nightmares about Shrimp Wiggle (shrimp, usually canned
or frozen, with peas in a creamy but creamless sauce resembling glue). I
see the Shrimp Wiggle spectre is alive and well... no worse than a lot
of tuna-noodle casseroles, though, I suppose.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com