SC - choosing a Persona

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Thu Aug 5 00:10:26 PDT 1999

In a message dated 8/4/1999 4:29:56 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
agora at algonet.se writes:

<< Do you have some concrete suggestions, about name, profession and
location? I
 must live in Holmvik (I think Stockholm is called Holmvik) and I wonder if I
can
 find a way to explain the presence of an Andalusian here. >>

You can pick whatever timeperiod (within the SCA time frame of course :->)
that you want and not have to ever explain anything.  Which is actually a
good thing since I am a lat 9th century Magyar who is somehow married to a
15th century (or there abouts) Scotsman.

Noemi