SC - Pennsic Lamb

Lurking Girl tori at panix.com
Thu Aug 5 14:38:07 PDT 1999

LrdRas at aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 8/4/99 4:43:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> phlip at morganco.net writes:
>
> << so what I
>  am doing is considering you all signed up, and opening the class to 5 more
>  people at War. >>
>
> I think A MORE APPROPRIATE way would be to stick to the rules and
> everyone interested in the class should be at the A&S tent at least
> a half-hour before sign-up officially begins, to assure themselves
> of a spot in the class.

Perhaps, but I for one am always making breakfast for the fourteen
people in my camp while the line forms up at A&S Point.  (Don't pity
me, it's my job and I enjoy it, but it's sometimes inconvenient.)  So
I never get to go to the really popular classes, which is why I was
delighted that this was an off-campus (and thus, I thought, not bound
by the official rules) class.

Unless they're allowing proxy signups?

Vika

- --
      Victoria Swann * tori at panix.com * http://www.panix.com/~tori
LNH: Lurking Girl * SCA: Vika (Ostgardr) * WB: miri * work: vf at panix.com
   "Commit a little mortal sin, it's good for the soul."  -J. Buffett
     If you spam me, you will be procmailed out of 10,000 mailboxes.