SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta salad-

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain alasdair.maciain at snet.net
Thu Aug 5 14:38:07 PDT 1999

At 20:31 4-8-1999 -0700, Anahita wrote:
>So what are other folks' comfort foods?

I still say the ultimate comfort food is vanilla ice cresam.

>Anyone got a recipe for Cream Abdul Jabbar? Ike and Tina Tuna? Patty Hearst
>Melt?

Oooohhhh........

Alasdair mac Iain

Laird Alasdair mac Iain of Elderslie
Dun an Leomhain Bhig
Canton of Dragon's Aerie  [southeastern CT]
Barony Beyond the Mountain  [northern & southeastern CT]
East Kingdom
Argent, a chevron cotised azure surmounted by a sword and
in chief two mullets sable