SC - bounce notices

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sun Aug 8 05:30:07 PDT 1999

Laura C Minnick wrote:

>         Why are we getting all of these bounce notices and isn't anyone
> home to fix it? Papa Gunthar? My mailbox if filling rapidly...

Remu acu tetigisti, or as Bertie Wooster would say, you have put your
finger on the nub.

Somebody's mailbox is either full or otherwise disabled, so their
specific server, or ISP, or someone, is bouncing every message back to
us (probably this one included).

The mailbox, if full, is probably full because somebody left for
someplace like Pennsic without signing off one or more mailing lists. So
who do we know at Oklahoma State University?

As I recall His Holiness the Papa administers this list from work on
weekdays, so we may have this for another 24 hours or so...

But then we all know the Evil Mario Nebbits is responsible for this.

Adamantius (am I committing libel or slander or something?)
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com