SC - On a Tangential, OT Note - Was: Potato salad+pasta sala

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Mon Aug 9 01:32:16 PDT 1999

James Gilly / Alasdair mac Iain wrote:

> Lobster is edible, though I don't think it's good enough to be worth all
> the effort involved in butchering one; put it on my plate all ready to eat,
> though, and I will eat it.  Ditto crab, though it's not quite as tasty and
> there's even more work involved.

I have perfected a fairly good Lobster Newburgh, though, which might
be a good compromise between us... . Unfortunately the recipe is for
publication and I'm not comfortable posting it just now...

Adamantius
- --
Hey, don't encourage him, if Alasdair doesn't want to eat lobster, it
just leaves more for those of us that do, I'll trade him my lima
beans or something

Fiona