SC - Re: Comfort food

James F. Johnson seumas at mind.net
Mon Aug 9 17:53:17 PDT 1999

Berengaria wrote:

> > I think this is a good time to say... BITE ME.
> >
> > (hee hee hee)
> > 'Lainie
> > -
> Seumas...I think that's your cue...report back...

Actually, I am much more a man of action and fewer words.....besides,
she need not _say_ it to _me._  A matter of taste. (mmmmm, much like
ripe apricots and dark chocolate....see! _Food_ content!)

oh, I'm sorry. Perhaps I misunderstood. Is this to be _strickly_ a
_verbal_ exchange? ;-)

As for the cure to lovesickness:

If music be the food of love, play on,
Give me excess of it; that, surfeiting,
The appetite may sicken and so die.--
That strain again;--it had a dying fall;
O, it came o'er my ear like the sweet south,
That breathes upon a bank of violets,
Stealing, and giving odour.--Enough; no more;
'Tis not so sweet now as it was before.

			W. Shakespeare, _Twelth Night,_ I/1

Seumas
- --