SC - family values?

Seton1355 at aol.com Seton1355 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 09:53:35 PDT 1999

Greetings Lady Mordonna!
I think you and I will BOTH move elsewhere!  I understand hunting for sport
and for food.  What I DON'T understand is why the average person "needs" an
assault wepon - for ANY reason!
At the risk of getting out my soapbox  (heaven forbid!)  I feel that I must
say that I think this society  (mundane....not SCA) is in sorry shape.  All
the Ten commandments on school walls will not stop the feeling children get
of alienation when they are not valued for who they are.  The adults will
continue as frustrated as long as their jobs give no or little satisfaction
and not "quite" enough pay or health benefits so that they cannot properly
care for their families.
Family values indeed!!
Phillipa  (jumping off her soapbox and running for her own rock because she
has probably angered the masses............... but in repentance I will work
hard on redacting a recipe to post, to make up for my "soapbox mouth!")

<<
 <<
  Scary thought!
  Phillipa >>

 If it's scary for you, think of this.  I LIVE in this county.
 If they really DO need that kind of firepower, maybe I should move elsewhere.
 And if it's just Sheriff Joe Arpaio's macho militarism, maybe I should move
 elsewhere.

 Mordonna >>