SC - The Rock

Terri Millette wayspiff at ici.net
Thu Aug 12 01:46:07 PDT 1999

Would cream cheese-pecan scones do - or maybe oatmeal chocolate chip cookies
with pecans?  we can talk about all the terrible things we must endure on the
home front while our friends are off at Pennsic - like air conditioning, no
lines at showers and such like horrors. : )

Oh sounds yummy, but alas I'm off to war today, after I stop to get
new glasses, mine broke last night,

But if I ever show up , I promise, I'll leave the weapons at home

Fiona