SC - Romantic Food

JEANNE STAPLETON jstaplet at du.edu
Fri Aug 13 14:46:34 PDT 1999

> > If I remember right Ber, You were cruising the halls in your shiny new
> > hat, doing an Underwear Survey and were thrre shhets to the wind
> > yourself...
> >
> > *maniacal grin*
> > 'Lainie
> >
> And to think, I was planning to move to the Outlands when I retire.  Perhaps
> I need to spend more time out that way before I retire, learning the social
> customs and mores.
>
> Bear

This was in An Tir.  :-)

Although perhaps it is time for an underwear survey in these here parts.

We posted the results in the hotel elevator.  The kingdom chronicler took
the sheet with him and published them in "Ye Crier".

Food content...food content...people offered us snacks and drinks from
their hotel coolers as we wandered from suite to suite!

Berengaria