SC - My medieval recipe books is growing...

PoetNline at aol.com PoetNline at aol.com
Sun Aug 15 18:08:13 PDT 1999

Ok everyone I have finally finished inputting 1 of 3 books of medieval
recipes..haven't put up the credits yet, the professor didn't give me the
title page/author's name I am still expecting that. It's however I believe, a
book of recipes served at one of Queen Elizabeth's dinner.
The URL is http://www.chivalryonthe.net/menu.html
The 2nd and 3rd book and credits of the book names/authors as soon as I get
them from my prof buddy should be typed hopefully by next week.