SC - bread recipes--??

Catherine Hartley caitlin_ennis at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 17 07:08:55 PDT 1999

<snip>

Most oatcake recipes seem to call for oat meal (as in
oats ground into flour of a not-very-well-defined grade), or pinhead
oats, which are steel-cut oats somewhat finer than we get in the USA,
maybe like fine bulgur in texture, or even finer.

Adamantius

- --Phil & Susan Troy

<snip>

I have been looking for pinhead oats for sometime, does anyone have a good
source for them? (and spelt?)

Thanks,

Caitlin of Enniskillen