SC - book by Carole Lambert

ana l. valdes agora at algonet.se
Wed Aug 18 03:23:17 PDT 1999

Its not any French speakers on the list? Not any Canadians? Or all the
people has gone to Pennsic?
I posted yesterday a letter about a new book by Carole Lambert, a
canadian middle age scholar, Fetes Gourmandes a Moyen Age.
I want find her older book, Du manuscript a la table, and its out of
print everywhere. I wondered in my letter if someone could help me with
some adress to any canadian online bookstores and if someone could tell
me the opinion about Lambert as a trustworthy source.
Regards
Ana

- --
http://www.algonet.se/~agora  Hemsida och skyltfönster