SC - Hello

Tracey Fehr tyra1 at cableregina.com
Wed Aug 18 14:33:11 PDT 1999

Greetings all!

My name is Lady Thyre systir Ivars, I'm from a little shire called
Sigelhundas in the Kingdom of An Tir.  The reason I asked to join this
mailing list is that I'm about to try to put together my first feast and
need some advise on a few dishes.

Does anyone out there know if Apple Crumble is period, and if so, where
would I find documentation to support this.

Thanks in Advance

Lady Thyre